Friday, August 09, 2013

.. Lily of the Valley ..

Happy National Day, fellow Singaporeans! And Happy Friday to the rest of the world! =D  This was an outfit from last week but I have been suffering from very bad backaches and tummy discomfort, and really could not work up enough energy to post these overdue pics.

We just sent Mom, Dad and Fur to the airport and they are once again headed for Daddy's favourite holiday destination in the world - Japan! And mine too!!! <3  In the coming week, I swear I have the best working schedule ever. I am off every alternate day. Lalalalalalalalalalalala! Take that man!!! =D =D


I have been especially loving these recent series of shorts from H&M and have got almost all the different prints. It's really value for money and best of all, they don't require any alterations!

For this OOTD, I picked out this Chloe cotton top that reminds me of a lily. I love how it complements these shorts and bring a tad more to the white/ blue floral prints.

If there's one thing I hate about this top, it's the fact that it creases so easily! Every time I bend or sit, I swear there are new creases!!! Arrrrrrrrghhhhhh. It drove me nuts that day! >___ <


Top - Chloe (old)(similar here, here and here)
Shorts - H&M (no more in stock)(similar here)
Purse - Mulberry Mini Taylor
Heels - ASOS Hometown (found here // similar here)

Thank you for dropping by!! And to my fellow Singaporeans, enjoy your long weekend! XOXO!! ^. ^*

p.s. I have been praying for a lifestyle blogger that I have been following for several years and I hope you will also remember her in your prayers. She is going through a very difficult pregnancy and I really really feel alot for her, her baby and husband. Here is her blog addy: www.fourfeetnine.com

Thank you for your time and prayers!

No comments: